Dr. Vincent Pelletiere
Vincent Pelletiere, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with forty years of experience in practice. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery as well as the Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery. His training includes plastic surgery fellowships at Loyola University Medical Center and extensive hand surgery training at Cook County Hospital.
Dr. Vincent Pelletiere is an expert in all forms of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, and has been recognized as a leading physician by Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare for the past 20 years, as well as a leading surgeon by the Consumer Research Council every year. He has served as Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Northwest Community Hospital in the past.
Dr. Pelletiere performs the full spectrum of plastic surgery procedures including hand surgery, reconstruction after trauma or cancer, skin cancer treatment and repair, burn treatment, wound reconstruction, and the full spectrum of aesthetic procedures, both surgical and non-surgical.
Education & Training
Loyola Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, 1975-1978
- General Surgery Residency, 1972-1975
Cook County Hospital
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, 1977
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Surgical Internship, 1969-1970
United States Navy
- Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Commander, 1970-1972
University of Illinois Medical School
- M.D., 1965-1969
University of Chicago
- A.B., 1961-1966
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Northwest Community Hospital, 1978 – present
- St. Alexis Medical Center, 1978 – present
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, 1978 – present
- American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Illinois State Medical Society
We offer a variety of plastic surgery procedures. Below are just some of the procedures that we perform. If you have any questions about plastic surgery or wish to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation, please feel free to give us a call. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Click here for some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about plastic surgery issues. If you have any other questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us.
- Click here to complete your patient form that’s necessary to create your patient chart. This saves you time when coming in and allows us to speed up the check in process.
- Consultations are available Monday through Friday, depending on the schedule and request.
- There is a fee for aesthetic consultations; however, this is waived if surgery is scheduled.
- For reconstructive surgeries, the consultation fee will be sent to your insurance company.
- There is no time limit during consultations, or even follow-up visits, since each visit is very personal in nature.
- Patients are never rushed and are encouraged to take as much time as they need when discussing their problems, surgery, follow-up, etc.
- All consultations are done with the doctors themselves – there are no patient coordinators, aesthetic consultants, etc. that come between you and the doctors.
- For out of town patients, much of the consultation can be done via the internet, email, and phone.
- Surgery is performed in our in-office surgical suite, a day-surgery center, or a local hospital, depending on the health of the patient, the extent of the procedure, and the type of anesthesia required.
Dr. Pelletiere was recommended to me by a friend that got a breast augmentation from him a few years ago. I loved the way her breasts looked after the surgery and she highly recommended him. Scheduling a consultation was easy and quick and scheduling the procedure was even quicker. He were very clear on how to prepare for the surgery and what to do after also. Everything he told me in the consultation was true and I absolutely love my outcome.
Dr. Pelletiere was amazing. I have never had any prior plastic surgery and a friend referred me to his office. His staff and he were great and made me feel very comfortable. I gained over 100 lbs while pregnant with my daughter 12 years ago and although I was successful in losing the weight, I had a lot of excess skin left over. Dr. Pelletiere had a lot to work with and did an amazing job. For the first time in 12 years I felt comfortable in my own skin and confident. I had a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Dr. Pelletiere was just as responsive post surgery as we was pre. He sincerely cares for his patients and listens carefully as to what they are looking for. I am grateful for what he has done for me!
Dr. Pelletiere did my breast augmentation, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience or the results. I interviewed four surgeons before choosing Dr. Pelletiere. I appreciated his professionalism, guidance and patience with my many questions. By the day of the surgery, I felt comfortable that I was in very capable hands. He understood what look I was going for and helped me choose a size and shape that was right for my petite, athletic frame. I love my new look and my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. If you’re considering Dr. Pelletiere for your surgery, I highly recommend him. You won’t be disappointed.